We launched ESSAM with an idea to help individuals and small businesses to grow in this fast changing environment. In this way we would like to provide our society with the alternative to help each other. We Indians always believe in giving and caring, ESSAM would become an exemplar to do so.
We are going to start with a simple classified website but this will become one platform where we will take everyone together in next few months with our ad on features.
ESSAM would become an alternative to recycle and help our environment. This website is purely cost effective for all our users.
While most individuals who use ESSAM have successful experiences, from time to time we do receive reports of people attempting to scam or defraud the community. We have found that one of the best ways to stay safe is to ensure that all transactions take place locally and in-person.
Remember that ESSAM is a local classifieds web site and not all ads are reviewed before going live to site.
Please take the following precautions while using ESSAM:
- When buying or selling, you should meet in-person to thoroughly inspect the product and then exchange funds. Meet in a public place with many people around.
- As a safe alternative to carrying cash, consider paying for your item with Paytm, a reputable company where you can securely link your bank account, your credit cards or your VISA Debit. It’s a quick and easy way to make a payment. Never mail cheque or provide your bank detail or other personal detail if it is not necessity.
- Paytm payments made through the app may be eligible for Paytm user protection. If you receive any emails promoting any other method, please forward the message to us.
- Be aware of common scams. TO know more about the scams regarding Tickets, Real estate, Cars and Vehicles, jobs, services and pet section.
- Do not give out personal or banking information (bank account number) over the Internet.
- Inform ESSAM of any attempted fraud or suspicious emails, ads, or other activity by community members. In the case of fraud, file a police report on contact us.
- Use common sense. If something sounds too good to be true- it probably is.
If you haven’t yet registered your account, you now need to do so before you can post, edit or promote any ads. It’s fast, easy, and registration comes with many benefits! You’ll be able to manage all of your ads conveniently and effectively using the ESSAM website or app, and you’ll also have the option of using our in-app chat feature to reply quickly and easily to potential buyers.
- If you choose not to register, you will be unable to post, edit or manage any new or existing ads.
- Any existing ads you posted previously will continue to be listed on ESSAM until they expire. Rest assured that you’d continue to receive any replies via email as usual.